Theory is divided in 3 Modules. Module 1 has 20 basic chapters, Module 2
chapters, and Module 3 has 9 chapters. Each Module is again divided in levels with 4-5 chapters
each. 3 attempts
are allowed for passing the test of each level with 50% passing marks. If any level is not cleared
attempts, candidate has to pay addition Rs. 2000/- for 3 attempts(Applicable for same Level)
Fees - Rs. 1,70,000/- + 18% GST.
- 9 Months to clear Modules 1, 2, and 3. Of which, 6 months to clear Module 1, followed by 2 weeks
training on animal models at Manipal, further 3 months to clear Module 2 and 3
- Observer ship at ISAR Accredited IVF Center. (4 months and minimum 30 cases). If
to clear this Observer ship / Practical exam, he/she will have to pay additional Rs.50,000/- to
get trained at another centre for 2-4 months.
- List of centres will be available on the website ([highlight]Click
here to view
Centers[/highlight]) Candidate can choose any one of them.
- Followed by 2 days hands on training at one of the professional IVF training centre on Intra
Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
Certificate on successful completion of the course will be awarded.
- Fees include online access to course syllabus, online test fees for all 3 modules, 2 weeks
hands on training at Manipal University, Observers ship training fees at ISAR accredited centre,
Hands on training fees at dedicated IVF set up, Practical exam fees.
- Fees exclude lodging,boarding & transportation during hands on training at Manipal University,
dedicated IVF set up & observer ship training at ISAR accredited centre.